We are supposed to be one big fam, right?
But it's not all that bright
'Cause a big part's dumb
Cold, their hearts all numb
Everyone's such a scum
Became one of 'em and am now like 'Damn!'
They said it would end in twenty twelve
But we threw it outta the shelves
Same year Seven Eleven
An angel send from heaven
She smiled, played and slept in my arms
Now she looks at me wondering where she saw this face
I never give up in this course
Old man tried it but I'm unstoppable
Unpredictable
Sometimes I wanna call it quits
But the thought of her makes me come back quick
She often call me daddy
Sometimes she see me and she starts crying
It feels like the stop of the heartbeat
It's worse than a heartbreak
Another one treated me as a scumbag
Made my way out now she trynna come back
I wish she'd be the one I want back
Though she had my big dreams shot down
Turned me into a free spirit
Come to think of it
Maybe someday I'm gon' beat it
When y'all at the choir singing alleluia
I'm out there looking and wondering what's up with y'all
One big family
Image Courtesy: www.pinterest.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();