I heard a knock at the door
It must be John Doe,
I thought.
I don't remember the last time I fought
But I will give it all I got.
Me being a man is core.
I jump behind the door
Wanna open it slow
But I don't know who for.
It could be Jane Doe
Coming for me, the bloke
'Who's there?'
I reckon this is a joke.
My weapon is a masterstroke
I'm gonna be a ghost
And fake my being
Proud to be your host
You out there, don't be like me!

I heard a knock at the door It must be John Doe, I thought.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();